Business Development & Partnership Manager Full-time Job10 months ago - Sales Jobs - Belgrade - 96 views
KPI: number of qualified leads generated through partnerships
1. Partnership engagement
- Build and manage relationships with existing Judolaunch partners.
- Generate leads by active engagement with partners, influencers and affiliates.
2. Project management
- Creates and manages lead generating projects with Partners: ongoing & periodical events.
- Examples of projects include:
- Cross – promotional email campaigns
- Two-way or one-way revenue-share agreements, (affiliate agreements)
- Co-hosted webinar event with call-to-action
- Arranging for a member of the Judo team to appear on partner’s podcast
- Arranging for partner’s sales team to be trained how to sell Judolaunch products
- Any other creative partnership structure you imagine!
2. Plans, executes and evaluates projects’ effectiveness.
Key skills required
- Understands what actions lead to results.
- Thrives in an environment where targets are pressuring.
- Works closely together with Sales, Marketing and Business Development department.
- Gathers resources from various departments to achieve results.
- Goes after results, innovates and shines in a start-up environment.
- Ability to plan & implement new projects and processes.
This is a remote role in a start-up environment. You are allowed to perform this role in your most comfortable and productive environment. You are expected to demonstrate a working style characterized as:
- Partnership Management
- Project Management
- Virtual team working
Important note on culture (from Judolaunch’s CEO Chris Rawlings):
Judolaunch is a team people join because they want the resources to execute their own grand visions. Our team has a culture of freedom and cooperation. No one is breathing down your neck or micro managing you. As a result of this if you are the type of person who needs very clear and detailed direction, this is not the place for you. When you are on boarded you are issued your challenge and your domain of responsibility, and you are set off. It is up to you to creatively choose how you will approach and solve your challenge, and to execute.
To make your imagined solutions a reality, you have the support of the entire team. Everyone on the Judo team has their own superpowers that are at your disposal to bring your vision into reality.
Some people thrive in this type of free and cooperative environment, others crumble.
We are a fun, young, energetic, global family. Judolaunch is a team of 20 dedicated, humble, and motivated individuals, all working from around the world. The company is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based start-up backed by the established venture capital firm 500 Startups & Chinaccelerator.