Call Center Agent - Pioneer Mobile Communications Full-time Job6 months ago - Customer Service Jobs - Cagayan de Oro - 51 views
Handle inbound customer service support calls from established customer
Cross sell value added services or products that are offered by the company
Provide consistent, superior service to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources.
Maintain productivity at defined proficiency levels in compliance with department policy and procedure.
Demonstrate a desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as products evolve.
- Eighteen years old and above
- At least finished High School
- Typing Skill should be 35 words per minute
- Exceptional communication and call handling skills
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency
- Time Management Skills
- Can work under pressure.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be willing to start immediately.
Apply now and Enjoy the following:
- Earn 13K up to 15K monthly.
- Account Incentives (Monthly).
- HMO upon regularization.
- All Gov't mandated benefits.