Customer Service Agent – Japan Full-time Job4 months ago - Customer Service Jobs - Chiang Mai - 41 views
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be in charge of:
- Assisting our Japanese speaking customers
- Answering empathetically to each customer in order to match their exact needs
- Reporting the issues our customers encounter
- Translating marketing material from English to Japanese and providing feedback and constructive ideas on cultural fit of content marketing for the Japanese market.
- Creating a network of reviewers to support product launches on Amazon Japan.
- A lot of companies underestimate customer service. We do not, we consider it a top priority. Word of mouth is our number 1 marketing channel and we intend to keep doing better. We are a customer-obsessed company.
- Each customer needs to be answered as an individual. It requires a keen understanding of human psychology.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
Skills & Qualifications
- Perfect in Japanese
- Proficient in English
- Abilities in French, Italian, Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- System-oriented (i.e. find ways to do the job better and faster)
- Geek tendencies are a plus
- Some technical knowledge
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
Flexible schedule, but expect 35 hours a week
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
1000€ a year in learning and IT stipend
Send us your résumé and letter of motivation. Please specify in the subject of your email where you saw this job post. If you do not, your application will be discarded. We like people who read the entire job post