HR MANAGER Full-time Job6 months ago - Accounting Jobs - Lagos - 32 views
creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Founded in 2005,build global intl Nigeria set out to be a leading contract organization firm,the property,cooperate,industrial,commercial,industries. The company is in partner with westcorps services,BG Nigeria.
Provide high-quality,affordable contract build global service solutions.
Create and cultivate long-term relationship with clients.
Respond immwdiately to the changing needs of our clients
Achieve complete customer satisfaction
At build global intl Nigeria every person in our company is a member of the team,with expectation and need they perform their duties to their fullest capacity and potentials.the clients satisfaction is our major focus.
The vision at build global intl Nigeria is of a high trained and efficient team of security and custom service personnel,ready for anything that may occur and quick respond to customer needs concerns.