Loan Recovery Officer Full-time Job10 months ago - Loans Jobs - Siem Reap - 28 views
- Monitor the emergence of overdue loans in theCompany’s loan portfolio and Maintain excellent records of contact, recoverytransactions and progress of each overdue and written-off client in cooperationwith branch staff
- Identify the default customer and formulateconcrete follow-up plan, recovery action for overdue and written-off loans
- Maintain and contact identified defaultcustomers to effectively develop a payment plan that achieves either a debt paid in total or an agreedplanned and methodical payment plan
- Implement effectively the defined recovery planin cooperation with branch staff to achieve the set target
- Be responsible for the recovery of the assignedportfolio of overdue and written-off loans
- Contribute to the review and improvement ofpolicy, procedures, guidelines, forms and other related documents regarding therecovery of overdue and written-off loans
- Build and maintain good reputation andrelationship with all potential stakeholders, including local authorities,lawyers, the police, other public entities, other microfinance institutions andif possible also overdue and written-off clients.
- Provide effective reporting as and when required
- Develop a positive working relationship with theothers in the company
- Other duties related with the position and thatmay be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Mega Leasing PLC. Is a financial leasing service provider established in 2013 and officially licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia in January 2014. The mission of Mega Leasing PLC. is to provide quick financial services to meet customer needs, especially on products for use and for businesses such as cars, motorbikes, electronics, household appliances, furniture and equipment for agriculture.