Sales Manager Part-time Job3 months ago - Sales Jobs - Rio de Janeiro - 56 views
TY Seven is in need of
Please send your resumes in English only. Also, Please after sending your resume, fill in the questionnaire from the link you will find at the end of the ad.
We create a group of specialists under the guidance of professionals.We will train the skill of finding and communicatng with the client. You will become a highly paid proofessional! The average salary is $ 5’000 per month.
Because all our employees are located around the world (the international company), then the work is remote (not in the office). Our office is a CRM-system, a "virtual office" (Bitrix24).
In the first 7 months you can combine work in our company with your main job. Also for those initial months is commission based+ bonuses. After the 7 months of work, if desired, it is possible to switch to a "salary +% of revenue" system. In the future, we will individually discuss your format of work.
The main condition: during the day be online and interact with colleagues.
We conclude a contract with every employee.
• Fluency in English: verbal and written language (Advanced). All interaction with customers and team members is conducted only in English.
• Experience in the field of Development (real estate) and sales - specially purchase of land for various purposes.
• Experience in drawing up contracts is desirable.
• The work is complex and requires stress resistance and an analytical mindset. Ability to quickly navigate the situation and make decisions - this is the key to success.
• It is desirable to have experience in sales or marketing.
• Knowledge of languages (native languages) is welcome:
Questionnaire link : https://goo.gl/forms/F0EEMPrzgvVJGYHo1
3. Regional development;
4. The solution of non-standard problems;
5. Personal consultations, etc.
In our case, by "troubleshooting" we meant a symbiosis of consulting and outsourcing.
Our company finds customers around the world who need help in solving a problem in one of our areas of activity. Next, we negotiate and provide clients with the necessary assistance. It can be, both classical consulting, and the resolution of a problem "on a turn-key basis". Customers from different countries, regions with their own language of communication, specialized slang, mentality and way of thinking - all these subtleties are taken into account when working with a client. You must be ready for this.